Weatherboard Cladding Sidlesham
Normally, weatherboard cladding looks robust but they aren’t as heavy as they look. It has durable construction that has been tested and proven over and over again to withstand harsh weather conditions like heavy wind, storm, snow, rain, and intense sunlight. Even the weather in Sidlesham can do no harm to it.
The anti-capillary channel inside the weatherboard cladding helps by preventing moisture to build up and hinder vermin from getting behind the boards. The panels are waterproof and highly rated in fire, which increases your home’s energy efficiency by bringing in a weather-sealed solution.
Our services are of two methods of installation: the newer and groove flush siding and the traditional overlap. They are both good but it all depends on your preference but you can be sure that the airflow behind the siding will enable the system to get rid of moisture and help keep the walls dry and comfortable enough to live in the environment.
Below are advantages of using a weatherboard cladding:
- It is cost effective
- It is lightweight, quick and easy to install
- It has some attractive aesthetic qualities
- It is easy to maintain and repair
- It is made up of sustainable material
- Can have timber like surface finish
- It protects from effects of sun, rain and snow
- Comes with good acoustic properties